Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Super Busy

My Goodness My Goodness!!!

That's about how I'm feeling as time melts away, leaving much studying and fewer hours to accomplish everything on my plate.

I shall only be giving a brief run-down of this past week, since I really need to be typing my theology terms..... yikes!

1. A random dog on a leash wandered into my room at work and chilled for a few minutes until I met the owner- a professor who lets her dog wander around the building. Hmm....

2. I registered for classes, and will be taking New Testament, Speech II, Radical Reformation (taught, ironically, by a Lutheran professor), and possibly a pastoral care class OR THE PLAY! :)

3. On Sunday I met up again with my 6 year old friend Sena, and she promptly informed me of all the Xmas pageant action- to be happening this Sunday! She also called me Mommy. She said I'm her 4th mommy. How much responsibility does that give me I wonder.

4. I am getting excited for Xmas break plans, as I seem to have more and more to fill my plate- I'm not sure how it'll all sift into place, but it will....I guess there's no question about how to fill my time on the cruise- with fun! :)

5. I received my first A on a paper! I was extremely pleased, especially since that means I can get an average grade on the final and still pull a decent grade!

Okay, I'm sure there's much more, just wanted to share a bit and say that perhaps next week I won't be writing- just predicting the flurry of activity I shall be experiencing with finals! My schedule is packed, really, and yet once I am done with finals, it will be a huge weight off my chest!

Much love from the "crunch time" PTS student....
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment