Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Deed is Done...

And that Deed is.... My Final Paper!!!!

Before more discussion...here are a few photos from our celebration of Joe's birthday party!


Joe stuffed three mini cakes into his mouth....gross!


Joe showing his excitement about about the idea of stuffing three cakes into his mouth.


The super-card we made for Joe...I counted how many friends were in the dorm room...it was a dozen! What a fabulous group!

I just submitted my final assignment for the January course, which means (as tired as I am), that I have an entire week to relax before 2nd semester actually begins!


My friends from HS are actually visiting for the week, so I will have a break from homework, but still an active break! I have a few things to share with you, my blog friends, but I'm also not up for typing much...since I have typed more in the past three weeks than was required for all of 1st semester! Seriously!

So, a few highlights. 1- my grade for OT changed from a B to a B+ because they caught some final totalling error...woohoo! 2- I found out some incredibly exciting news recently- my fiance AJ is able to stay in a house nearby campus for free in Princeton...which means he's moving in a few weeks! 3- I met some awesome people who have asked us to use their furniture while they are away in China for two years....perfect timing for AJ & I in our first two years of marriage! 4-My friends here at the seminary are delightful and I love them so much! (pictures of us at Joe's party reveal their awesomeness!) 5- Did I mention that I am finished with my short-term class??? :)


Okay, so much more likely happened, but my brain is shot- and my friend Nealy is here already, so I shall sign off and post some pictures from Joe's party!


Love you all and hope you are finding joy in life, amidst the uncertainty of natural disasters....

Em

1 comment: